Empower your staff with more time to focus on guests at hand
Enjoy private label voice services through Centric Hospitality’s modern reservation call center. With 24-hour operations, 7 days a week, hotels can rely on our professionally trained staff to handle all incoming voice reservations, or simply utilize the call center for overflow and after-hour calls, freeing up hotel staff to take care of the guests at hand. Hotels may also manage their own reservation call center with our user-friendly call center application reservation technology.
Reservation Call Center Features:
- Private label voice services include customized scripts and extensive individualized training.
- Reservation agents use detailed fact sheets, brochures and images, listing critical information that a guest may need to know about each individual property.
- Hotels encouraged to make hotel familiarization presentations for the reservation agents, either virtually or on-site.
- Professionally trained staff focus on sales conversions and increasing overall revenue per reservation using proven upselling and conversion techniques.
- Use of overflow or after-hour call center services increases customer service levels.
- Low, flexible call and setup fees.
- Regular call quality monitoring includes remote coach monitoring, side-by-side monitoring and regular secret shopping calls.
- Monitoring incentives are given for 85% and higher call quality, with awards and commission to further motivate call center agents.
- In-depth customized reporting and routine account reviews
- Full integration with myCRS, giving reservation agents instant access to rates and inventory.