Next-generation seamless electronic distribution to GDS/IDS channels
Electronic GDS/IDS distribution is an essential marketing tool for hotels. Think of it as an online brochure for your hotel, appearing on thousands of travel websites and travel agent systems.
Through the InnPoints central reservation system, myCRS, hotels are seamlessly connected to all four global distribution systems (GDS) to reach hundreds of thousands of travel agents. Electronic distribution is also provided through the internet distribution systems (IDS) to reach the growing number of travel websites providing real-time reservation capabilities for travelers booking online.
GDS/IDS Distribution Implementation
Switching to a new GDS representation company, or using electronic distribution for the first time, can be an intimidating task. InnPoints has a dedicated implementations team to assist all new clients in mastering the electronic distribution complexities. An implementations manager provides project management and guidance for the entire onboarding process, from information building to hotel training and hotel profile audits.
InnPoints Electronic Distribution Includes:
- Real-time seamless GDS/IDS connectivity to hundreds of thousands of travel agents in the global distribution systems (GDS) and thousands of online booking sites including: Sabre, Apollo/Galileo, Worldspan, Amadeus, and Pegasus
- Electronic distribution management through the InnPoints web-based central reservation system, myCRS, with interfaces to multiple PMS, extranet and channel management systems
- Representation under the InnPoints independent hotel chain code (IR) or private label distribution under your unique GDS chain code
- GDS help desk for travel agent support
- GDS database team dedicated to loading and test-booking rate plans and room types, hotel descriptions, negotiated and consortia rates
- Regular quality assurance audits to optimize each hotel’s representation and productivity in all distribution channels
- Travel agent commission settlement program available for simplified monthly TA payments
- GDS marketing options include Sabre Sign-On Messages and Promo Spots, Galileo Front Page News and Featured Property and Worldspan PrimeSine